“Joint Initiative for Solving Youth Unemployment” is a project implemented by “Uluchay” Social Economic Innovation Center with the financial support of East-East Program of Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation.
The main aim of this project is to solve youth unemployment via mutual cooperation and using experience of developed countries.
Main activities within this project are:
- Organization of meeting with unemployed youth to hear their opinion and suggestion;
- Organization of round table with participation of responsible government structures on to discuss youth unemployment problem;
- Organization of meeting with participation of business, NGO & government structures to introduce experience of development countries on solving youth unemployment;
- Preparing and dissemination of recommendations on solving of youth unemployemtn to decision-makers;
- Organization study visit to Ukraine;
- Organization of round table to introduce gained expression with all stakeholder’s;
- Organization of Ukraine delegation.
Joint implementers and partners of “Uluchay” SEIC within this project are “Intellect” PU (Ganja, Azerbaijan) and “Etalon” YPU (Ivano-Frankovsk, Ukraine).