Provision of legal aid to ex-prisoners in Northwestern region of Azerbaijan
- Donors: European Union and Council of Europe
- Target area: Sheki-Zagatala Economic Region
- Target groups: ex-prisoners
“Uluchay” Social-Economic Innovation Center implemented the “Provision of legal aid to ex-prisoners in Northwestern region of Azerbaijan” project funded by the European Union – Council of Europe joint Project “Further Support to the Penitentiary Reform in Azerbaijan 2” (SPERA 2).
The overall objective of the Action is to protect and promote the economic and social rights of ex-prisoners for their rehabilitation and reintegration into society.
The specific objectives of the project are the followings:
- Established mechanism that provides better legal assistance, aid, and legal awareness to ex-prisoners;
- Increased awareness of regional entrepreneurs and the general public on social stigma on ex-prisoners
For more information about the project, please contact us via email email@example.com